July 14, 2012

No. 146 - World's Biggest Things

“It doesn’t seem that big in person,” said Ernest Hitch.
“I did picture it larger,” agreed Luke Lorry.
“Still, I bet you can’t wait to tell your future kids about the day you stood next to the world’s largest cedar bucket.”
“Hold on a second. I have to take a picture to send to everyone I know.”
They stood in front of the bucket for a minute or so. Luke took a bite of his sandwich.
Ernest consulted his guide book. “Ok. This says the next attraction is the world’s largest cross-country skis. We should probably get going if we want to get there before dark.”
They got back in the car and turned out of the parking lot.
“These largest roadside things are awfully specific, aren’t they?” observed Luke.
“I’ve noticed that,” said Ernest.

No comments:

Post a Comment